Australia first day









Waktu dulu, I never dream to visit Australia. For me, Australia is isolated and I heard Aussie is damn racist. Even i told my self. For my entire life, I never ever visit Australia. Think changed after I met Mazliza in London. She was promoting Australia to me, and its work!. early this year, I make up my mind very well, I make reservation trip for me and Tuti to Gold Coast Queensland dengan Low cost carrier airlines, as cheap as chopsticks. Air Asia. They make hotel reservation as well. A month prior departure, Dang Shima nak ikut so the more the marrier. Prior departure, we have to apply visa. We can apply from internet bayar $Au 20 by Credit card.

First Day- 30.June.09
Australia, here I come. Touched down Coolangatta Airport at 0730hour( Australia time). I 've got warned not to bring food stuff. The reason is, Australia negeri pertanian. Mereka khuatir sumber makanan dari negara luar seperti beras, kacang, ikan masin , ikan bilis, sos tiram bla bla yadda yadda yadda akan memusnahkan tanaman yang bernilai billion dollars.
So, bawa baju sahaja. First of all. Front desk's aussie sgt ramah like Manni Mortell( For those who doesn't know him, then dont bother to know ). From airport, I took surf bus xpress to hotel. Return ticket cost me and Tuti $Aus70. Driver bus was a Korean. He is so friendly and helpful. Sampai di Hotel masih awal pg, register tapi room still not ready. Jadi kami roaming around sekitar hotel.
First day morning

Initially, aku booking Royal Wood hotel yang terletak somewhere outhere in GC. Kerana ada masalah technical. Aku tukar ke Courtyard Marriot. I make very right decision. Courtyard located in the heart of downtown Gold Coast. My room facing the famous beach Surfers Paradise. Left side main entrance hotel, easy access Halal food. Maharani restoran ( Owner nya melayu) also very nearby. Right side , Hard Rock cafe, Mall, shop's outlet.

Q-Deck the largest building in Gc, naik atas kena bayar.

Kurang 50 meter dari hotel, bus stop yang membawa ke SEA World and Pasific Fair.
After I checked In. We take a nap to refresh after long journey.
Tepat jam 2 petang, we looking for lunch. Tuti , macam biasa la. tempat baru mesti buat perangai. Puas la pujuk. Dia tak happy sebab lunch dengan Kebab. Dah biasa makan nasi.
Lepas lunch, kami main main di surfers paradise beach. Baru Tuti happy. Aku biar dia berlari, kejar burung cuma dont go near to the shore.

Surfers Paradise

Berlari sampai lupa diri.

Tuti baru lepas kena marah

Dinner time, aku telah berjaya menawan hati Tuti. She love the dinner. I m happy to see her talking and smiling. I love You baby!. Though dinner cost a fortune but its worth.
tuti happy jumpa nasik

Makanan di Gold Coast memang sgt mahal, sepinggang nasi goreng Au$15. Mussles Au$ 29 Nescafe susu Au$ 5. Memang aku tak berkira soal makanan apalagi Tuti memang tak boleh hidup tanpa nasi. Apalagi dia minta nak merasa makan mussles. Kalau kira aku, makan roti atau instant nooddles pun ok!.

Makan dengan gembira.

To be continued next entry. NMN



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu