I dream in dream world





Hari ketiga, we went to Dream world. One of the top attraction in Gold Coast offering thrilling rides , sponge box, nickledeon teather , Austalian wild life and show performance.


Me and Dang only spent time roaming around and Tuti went for the thrilling rides. Tsunami wipes out ride, I was watching her rides the tsunami wipe out and I was screaming when I saw the rides turn 360 degree, rolling up side down. I just wonder If Tuti falled from the rides. GOSH

Tuti still want to try others rides, she went ahead by her self, and I keep my eyes of her, watching from distance. I m impress with my own daughter , she was that brave. She had tried all the rides including the Clay, I was horrified when I saw that ride. On sitting position, It will swing up to 9 storey and its spin 360 degree. I m not ever going to that rides even I have got the offer 1 million USD ( Oh, may be I will reconsider it)


Tuti tried the giant dropped, the tallest free falling ride. The 3rd talest in the world. No jokes, it stated in the guinness book of record. It takes 90 second to reach the top about 120 meter above ground. It will stop for you to enjoy watching of the scenery and plummet down at extreme speed.

Bengal white tiger, macam kena simbah dengan cat putih , As I told earlier. dream world also offering Tiger island.



In Australia wild life, You can see kangaroo, wombat, Tasmanian devil, the most famous koala. Talking about koala, it a lazy animal. Asleep for 18 hours a day and wakes up only to eat and changing the position. To take photo, cuddled Koala they will charge You Au$19.90. Tuti captured photo cuddling the koala. Since the money going to Koala fund. I just bear with the price.




Terdapat restoran halal di Dream world, waktu aku kesana is already 2.30 pm and restoran dah tutup. I m just worry if Tuti will get upset without rice. Its seem she understand . I bought fries and she ate them with no complaint. Tuti not asking rice, meaning I able to manipulate her mind. After completed tour in Dream World, in the main entrance there is food court selling fish and chips. The fries quite tasty, fish fillet crispy outside, yummy inside.
We left Dream world at 5pm. I can see, Tuti had fun and delighted. I able win her heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu