Di qi di di di



Infront of Movie Land, Spectacular begins
Towards the tour, we went to movies world with tag line Hollywood in Gold Coast. Offering Shrek 4D entertaiment, Coaster ride, scooby doo , Parade and much more. At first, We was watching Shrek 4D, is so much fun. This is my first time experience with 4D. We really enjoy.
Tuti excited with the Superman ride, scooby doo coaster and Bat Man wing ride. She tried all those rides.
Finished tour at 2 pm, Next trip to Pasific Fair in Gc. Just near by our hotel. From Movie world, we took the bus direct to Pasific fair
Time is too limited, 5 pm all malls , theme parks, main shopping will be closed because of winter.
We went to the grocery called Target in Pasific Fair, I bought fresh fruits, Kiwi, grapes and Australian's nut macadamia. We not stop at any shopping outlets. Just saw from outside.

Dinner in India Restaurant I had lamb curry and Punjabi salad, where as Tuti had prawn kurma and same goes to Dang. The food is nice and tasty.
I slept early after dinner, tommorow me and Tuti following tour to brisbane. I have to catch the tour bus early in the morning in Transit Gold Coast, just nearby in my hotel.

Brisbane is magnificent city and pretty busy. Beginning the tour, Tuti not happy. She doesn't know to appreciate what the meaning of city tour. She get bored, when the bus stop every now and then for photo session.
In the mid afternoon, We Rides the cruise from north to south bank. Tuti start enjoying and delighted.
We had lunch and later, move to Koala sanctuary, and Tuti told me. "I love Ibu, I love this place too". Kita datang lagi ya!!.

Brisbane best tour finished at 4pm and along the highway it was traffic and vehicles move slowly.
We reach hotel at 6.30 pm. This is our last night in GC.

I want to have great dinner, great great great dinner, I choose George's Paragon.

This lobster cost me AU$29.90 ( Rm88). To be honest. I cant tell, how much I satisfied with my last meal in Gold Coast.
To Die for.!. This for me. Seafood Paragon Au$45. It looks small but is a big portion. Came with slices calimaries, fried tiger prawns, battered prawns, Standing cool prawns, Crab meat, Fish fillets, Greek Salad and rice underneath. Dont ask me, how is the taste. I m going to have another this, for my next trip. Is so yummy yummy yummy. Next to my plate was mussless cooked with garlic cream.

We did TAPAU Lobster and mussless for supper.
Queensland very popular with seafood. This is the trully place for Sea food lover. They captured the fish from the deep sea and is totally different fish if I want to compare with Muara Pelabuhan Klang. I cant name what kind of fish but definitely is not Ikan kembung, Ikan uji rashid or Ikan selar kuning.
When me and my family, visited sabah. We found so called lobsters. We bought a lots and cooked in apartmen. When I show this photo to my sister, she really amazed. Then she said " This is we called lobster not what we had in Sabah".

We left Australia on 4.6.09 at 1000am in the morning. Its a great place, nice weather, friendly and helpful people we met. Till we meet again. Masalama....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu