Tribute to Mikhael died on 25.6.09



I was growing with his song, exposed to English for first time when I listened to his beautiful song 'One day in Your life' when I was very small. This is my evergreen song. Romantic melody, beautiful lyrics and soothing to my ears.
In my Early primary school, His name was top of the hill, He became King Of Pop music. Some of His song seem 'Earth Song', I admire his sleek walks like in moonwalk , his anti gravity lean and He has own identity which is very unique.
His career dropped like Air France crash down to the bottoms sea because being accused melosting children, later the case had been dropped and he was acquitted as an innocent person.
Michael Jackson , You sorely be miss
I would love to dedicate one of his song to someone that I missing so much. The one that very meaningful to me. Like in the lyrics ' I m glad that I found u" though.... He gone with the wings.!

You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
Where there is love, I'll be there

I'll reach out my hand to you, I'll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I'll be there
Let me fill your heart with joy and laughter
Togetherness, well that's all I'm after
Whenever you need me, I'll be there
I'll be there to protect you, with an unselfish love that respects you
Just call my name and I'll be there

If you should ever find someone new, I know she'd better be good to you
'Cause if she doesn't, I'll be there
Don't you know, baby, yeah yeah
I'll be there, I'll be there, just call my name, I'll be there

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu