Another tribute , special to Yasmin Ahmad



Yasmin Ahmad was a director for Sepet Gubra, Mukhsin. She passed away yesterday at 2300hour . I never like her before. I never appreciate her films. Never think to watch her work. Everything has changed when, I met her one day In LCCT. I dont know her and she doesn't know me. She was walking towards me, she was smiling at me and she greet me and ask me " Apa kabar?. Its happen in a second but I was very touched with her character. She is nice in reality.
Later, Mukhsin was released in cinema. I take opportunity to have a look Yasmin's work and it awesome. She is talented and creative. She got her style in her on way.
She won many international awards and praise from the critics and publics alike.

Al fatihah for Yasmin Ahmad and condolences to her family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu