Tagged from A'an

Tagged from Ticer A'an to me in Facebook. I throw the answer in my blog.



1.Where did you and I meet?
> Mid 2006, I was really messed up, Out of o where I have u as my new sista

2.How long have you known me?
> Turning to 3 beutiful years.

3.The last time we saw each other?
> Nov last year.

4.Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
> I was disaster, cat thik anything about U. But i think You quite a choosy person.

5.Describe me in one word?
> Nice.

6.What's my favorite music?
> pop and funky, i guess

7.Have you ever hugged me?
> yes, I did

8.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
> I use to call U A'an,

11.What are the things that will remind you of me?
> Old town Kopitiam

12.What do you think I will be in 10 years?
> Lecturer in TESL


13.What are our mutual interests?
> 50 first dates, Milo Ais, Secret Recipe

14.Will you re-post this so I can fill this out for you?
> YEs

Comments

  1. 1.Where did you and I meet?
    > in aug 2006, 1st saw u at mines wen u came to pick me there ;)

    2.How long have you known me?
    > yea its turnin to b 3..

    3.The last time we saw each other?
    > kat umah mok...

    4.Your first impression of me upon meeting/seeing me?
    > takoot!! coz u looked a bit serious dat tyme otw nk g seremban. hee.

    5.Describe me in one word?
    > Loving!

    6.What's my favorite music?
    > love songs is it..

    7.Have you ever hugged me?
    > many times..

    8.If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be?
    > along sweetie

    11.What are the things that will remind you of me?
    > Old town Kopitiam, too! and yasmin ahmad.hee. talentime nk kua da ni along..

    12.What do you think I will be in 10 years?
    > ibu yg da punya young lady but stil hot gitew!


    13.What are our mutual interests?
    > selain yg along sebut,,-- yasmin ahmad's film, nikon dslr, blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu