Riyadh Saudi Arabia My actually House



I am Malaysian, and of course my country is my home. No place like home. I been in Saudi for many years. Since I create this blog I never post anything about Saudi. I was came here first time on 2.9.2001 and 1 week later there was a big event that shocked all the peoples on the entire earth it was September 11. Can You Imagine. I came to Saudi, left my job and family back home. was pretty scared. My Mom especially very worry and I console her that I am really fine in Riyadh and I am free shopping and walking outside. Sooner later America attacking Afghanistan. Many expatriate leaving the Kingdom and I remains. Anything happen for a reason and I was lucky enough, because of shortage of staff. I have opportunity to work overtime and earning more and more money that time. The most and the best was currency was pretty gorgeous. 1 rm = 0.95- 0.98 halalas. I sent money home and always I got extra unlike these days. Sending money home like a waste. I lost a lotssssssss.
But Saudi is still the best the Gold's mines. Good money here that I cant explained. I no need to think of domestic's bill, transport to work, uniform even I can send to laundry and luxury
accommodation. I just need to think my food, hp's load and shopping. Last but not least to mention is the 2 holy land located in Saudi. Alhamdulillah. praised To Allah. I can visited Mekah And Madinah quite often.
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded by King Abdul Aziz in 1932 but the creation of Saudia Arabia started earlier these time only the Royal family who is rule the country until now originally from King Abdul Aziz.
Saudi Arabia is the world largest oil reserves in the world and no 1 Oil export. Every years millions of Pilgrims came for Haj and Umra in Mekah and ziara in Madinah. Saudi Arabia is blessed from Allah SWT when the last prophet came from here, He was messenger from Allah SWT to all human kind to spread the Islam.
As Muslim country, Islam is the established religion and as such its institutions receive government support.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu