I dream of Jerussalem

One of the place I wanted to go is Jerussalem. Because of I'm Malaysian. Is prohibitted for me to visit there. I m very obssesed of Jerrusalem. From the travel chanel that i always watched, Jerussalem is very beutiful place. I was dream of jerussalem. Walking along the beach in Tel Aviv, Shola in Al Aqsa. Taking picture next to BATU MELAYANG, Walking in the market where the palestinian selling Arabic bread , grilled meat and freash fruits and vegetables.
Mekkah and Madinah is wonderful, but Jerrusalem is very beutiful. The soiled is very fertile. Olive farm is quite huge.

Talking about Batu Melayang, You can see in the photo behind, this stone is not touching the ground, its located in Jerussalem near to Masjidil Al Aqsa. The story of this Batu Melayang, when the stone want to follow Nabi Muhammad Saw to Mikraj but Nabi Muhammad SAW not allow to follow and the stone remains like that until today.

Baitulmaqdis is the history of many prophets were most of them were born and died there. This is the place where I want to be before I die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tahukah anda rupa Masjidil Al Aqsa.

Homestay Suria Kota Bharu